
This is Faye and I in front of the Major Oak in Sherwood Forest. It's about 800 years old, and so decrepit it requires bracing. Some of you may have noticed that, yes, I said Sherwood Forest. Home of Robin Hood. Or Robin Hode, in old english.

And here we are in Covent Garden before going to see Spamelot!.

This is me near Parliament. (Yes, it was actually sunny! For awhile, anyhow. Between snows.)

And this was taken while we enjoyed some gelato at Harrod's. Mmm...

Oh, and did I mention we got in from Nottingham at Kings Cross?
Anyhow, I am wiped out. My plane got in early today (astounding) and customs was a breeze (though I did get a few suspicious remarks for having such little luggage...just my school bag and a carry-on-sized duffle), and even the CTA was a bit quicker than usual. But then I got back to my apartment and it smelled of natural gas and the tub had evidence of some sort of sewage back up. Now, three hours later, all that is finally cleaned up and I can't wait to jump in the shower and get to bed. Don't call before noon (CDT) tomorrow.
Oh, and apologies to my favorite uncle, I didn't come across any Harley stores but next time will be sure to seek one out.
1 comment:
Great pictures. Did you meet Harry Potter?
Post a Comment