Friday, May 2, 2008

Slick Willie Speaks in Avon









Emily went to a sleepover....Joe and Kyle went to Paoli to shoot a turkey....and Katie and I found nothing better to do this evening than go listen to Slick Willie sell his wife for the Democratic nod. Since he was speaking at Avon High School, teachers were allowed to bypass the lines and go in first. Therefore, Katie and I scored a front row "stand" (there were no seats on the gym floor). I know Granny would be so disappointed in me for attending. I made it a point not to applaud or buy into all the political pandering. Anyway, he came down and shook our hands and even put his arm around Katie's shoulder for quite some time while he addressed those who didn't score such primo seating and had gathered behind us. Here are some photos from my phone.

2 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

GOOD PICTURES..THIS MIGHT CAUSE KATIE TO BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OUR GOVERMENT.

Angela said...

I hope she is more interested in learning about gov't than what this prez did in the oval office....