We spent most of the week riding around the city on Velibs, and I'm really hoping that Chicago decides to do a similar program here, as rumors have suggested. The velibs are a bike sharing program -- buying a pass lets you take bikes from stands all over the city and ride around. They were so convenient we only ended up taking public transit once.
Otherwise we did a lot of eating. L'Ami Jean was our favorite by far (the rice pudding was to die for...best dessert I've ever had), though we also had very good meals at Christophe, Chez Rene, La Dome and Le Pre Catalan. (See Hungry for Paris for full recommendations.)






3 comments:
the one pic looks like a poster for the young democrats -- ugh - what would pops and granny think
seems you had a wonderful trip but rice pudding better than tailgate cookies???
Thanks so much for the pictures. I love to see what you are experiencing. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Love you, Tutu
Post a Comment