So I'm supposed to be studying for finals and writing papers and such, which means I'm actually spending a lot of time dreaming about the upcoming three-week holiday.
Remember how much fun we had that year we sang the IU Fight Song each time someone opened an IU gift? We've got so many talented musicians in the family (and even if we didn't this would be a lot of fun), what if we managed to arrange a bit of carol signing Christmas Eve? No matter where we end up celebrating there's bound to be a piano, and with a little bit of extra planning maybe some accompanying instruments as well.
Whaddya say?
9 comments:
I'm always up for music... by the way, Laura, can you email me your address? Tutu and I found something "vintage Bloomington" at the holiday farmers market to send your way.... afp@ahmcp.com
address (email): l.mariewilliams@gmail.com
address (physical): 5530 South Cornell Avenue, No. 2D
Chicago, IL 60637
Nota Bene: Only USPS packages can get through my front gate.
Oh, right. Email.
Let's plan on it!
im in on it!! :) :D
im in on it!! :) :D
im in on it!! :) :D
im in on it!! :) :D
Post a Comment