Sunday, August 2, 2009

Which one is Eric? (Did Mitch sneak in there?)

15 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

thanks for putting this on the blog.

Carrie said...

eric is the second row that is panned - second to last in the row....right?

Karen said...

That was my first thought, but on FB Lisa said he was the 9th one over in the second row shown. That's the one that looks like Mitch! Now I am confused!

Angela said...

It's amazing, isn't it? We pulled up and cropped a pix we have of Eric to do a side-by-side comparison of... are you ready for this.. ear lobes! (Bret's idea) We think it is the one that looks like Mitch (amazing!) although Bret and I BOTH thought the same as Carrie. It's so hard to tell with the stern looks and caps pulled down. We can't wait to see him next week!

Laura Williams said...

Eric is totally 2nd Row, 2nd to last (2 from left). You can almost see him smirking.

Laura Williams said...

(Serious about the smirk. Check 0:33, or right when the camera is centered on him. He clearly knows it is, and in typical Eric fashion laughs to himself.

Carrie said...

i'm sticking with the 2nd to last one in the second row panned - in fact, i place $5 on it...who's in?

Lisa said...

I agree that he is second to last. Laura is so right about the smirk. In fact when I wrote to him later, I mentioned that I had expected one and the one Mort thinks it is did not have even a hint of a smirk.

Unknown said...

we think he is second from the left (second row from top)too.

Carrie said...

just checked it on the big screen - the recruits looked like giants standing in my living room! we could even read "williams" on his name tag - 2nd to the last in the 2nd panned row!

Angela said...

ok- I feel better. I KNEW that was him! But, the other guy TOTALLY looks like mitch-man!!

Karen said...

This was definitely the funniest blog discussion yet!

Pops & Tutu said...

I want to meet the "Mitchie" look alike.

Pops & Tutu said...

I want to meet the "Mitchie" look alike.

Angela said...

I'm taking the mitch-look-a-like's picture in San Diego next week so I can add him to the family blog...