So, I realize this goes against every Foster tradition ever (Planning?!??!), but I thought it might be nice to at least throw out some ideas in advance of the big weekend of things to do. Here is a map I have put together of places I recommend in Chicago. Scroll around -- not all of it appears on the screen at once; there are some descriptions if you click on the various graphics. I'll probably add to it slowly over the next few days.
Let me know if there's anything in particular y'all want to do. I'd love to put together reservations, etc in advance of the big visit.
Can't wait to see everyone!
View Foster Shopping Weekend in a larger map
Lw
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Laura! I love the high percentage of food-related highlights! Just seeing all the choices makes me excited about the coming weekend. Thanks for doing this!
Can you tell we're excited? Here we are posting again!
Megan wants to put her request in for ice skating. She says she's never gone outside - only at inside rinks. Also, she needs to do something "outside of our culture," as she has a paper to write detailing such an experience.
In addition to ice skating, it seems there is caroling Friday evening in Millennium Park. Just throwing that out there.
Post a Comment