


If you can't tell, those are my car (improved aerodynamics thanks to the storm), me (thigh-deep in a drift) and the little shopping strip down the block from me. The snow is finally dying down, and my street -- a snow emergency route -- is pretty clear, but not much else is. No public transit is running and we've been told to expect the federal government to be shut down Monday as the clearing continues (yay, snowday!). Lots of folks out walking around, though. It's so pretty!
5 comments:
I love it! DC pictures.. if you want to meet some hip, cool 20 somethings there (Willa is at Georgetown law an Adam is a gov't wonk of some sort), let me know- I just had lunch with Adam's dad and mentioned you were there- good B'town folks!
I'm always up for meeting new people -- especially those that know and love Bloomington!
The best way to meet new people is to start a snow ball fight. It's a real ice breaker.
Love the pictures!
Poor car-need to get her a cover.. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment