Pick a "Pop-ism" today that makes you smile...
It is as worthless as tits on a boar!
"You sound like a woman with a paper butthole." (never did figure out what in the world that meant!)
"you're in good hands with Austin."
Well, let me tell you this about that...
"I'm going to go see a man about a horse."
Greg says his would be, "Mom, let's head south."
You look just like a movie star.
Hey, Laura, he never said that to me! I do remember one time, though, that he said, "You know, you are NOT the most beautiful girl in the world." I found that pretty offensive until he explained that mom is....awwww......
(insert name here) don't tell your Mother...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It is as worthless as tits on a boar!
"You sound like a woman with a paper butthole." (never did figure out what in the world that meant!)
"you're in good hands with Austin."
Well, let me tell you this about that...
"I'm going to go see a man about a horse."
Greg says his would be, "Mom, let's head south."
You look just like a movie star.
Hey, Laura, he never said that to me!
I do remember one time, though, that he said, "You know, you are NOT the most beautiful girl in the world." I found that pretty offensive until he explained that mom is....awwww......
(insert name here) don't tell your Mother...
Post a Comment