Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just thought I'd say hello.




One of our interns found this while sorting through photos from some of our events this spring and recognized my earring. What with my camera being broken, it's one of the few pictures I have from DC so far, and thought I would share. This is the penthouse* of the Bank of America offices where we hosted a retirement party for our outgoing CEO. It was pretty swank. And a darn nice view.


*Note "penthouse" in this part of the world is, like, 12th floor. Weird.

3 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

Thanks for sharing the picture. Nice scene. When are you coming to Indy? Miss you. Love

Angela said...

Hi, Laura! One of my staffers is headed your way for the weekend. i'll give her your number incase she needs bailed out of jail or something! I gotta get to DC.... my last trip was, well, interrupted!

Karen said...

Very nice picture! Good to hear from you!