Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eric's Christmas Adventure

Eric helped Mort open his gifts.
Our tree in Greenfield.Eric helped with the mashed potatoes.
Eric is checking out the food on Christmas Eve.
The Big kids table.

The cousins
Kelli Jo in her modified burka.
Mort & Kyle playing nintendo. Remind you of anything? (run, Kyle, run)
Eric at church Christmas Eve. He has his own candle.
Kelli Jo seems to wonder why we are even doing this.
Kelli Jo looks resigned to decorating the barriers.Eric with the decorations around the remnants of the Paoli square fire.
Everyone was vying to sit on Eric's lap.
One of the trips to Wal-Mart
Eric had to wait in the car when we visited the Lost River rise in Orangeville..
Visiting the West Baden Springs hotel.

Eric was crucial to my gambling at the casino. With his help, I won $4 off a quarter bet.
Ray & Becky miss Eric, too. Here we are at the restaurant across the street from the "big house".
Jill misses Eric the most. I could barely tear Eric away from her.

1 comment:

Angela said...

good pix! Eric, I bet you didn't know you had so much fun, huh?