Friday, February 11, 2011

Hola!

Hi, family!

As you might know, travel to Honduras did not work out quite as planned and I am in San Pedro Sula without Mom and Dad. I have wifi (and my trusty iPhone), but no phone service, so I wonder if someone might be willing to act as a go- between for me by calling Mom or Dad (currently in Miami??) to see if they know when they'll get in. Then, if you could post that information here and/or email me, well, that would be just awesome.

The trip down, otherwise was pretty uneventful and the hotel is pretty nice!

Love,
Laura

5 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, Laura! Glad you made it. I talked to your mom/dad around noon-they were flying to Miami (via Philly, I think) and flying TACAS from Miami Saturday. (Not sure of the flight time on TACAS). But, I left them a voicemail to either call me or post on MP if they could! Sorry things didn't work out "just right" but you all will have fun once you all get there! Enjoy! Aunt Angela

Laura Williams said...

Great! Thanks much!

Carrie said...

Laura,
I just talked to your momma. Their flight from Miami to San Pedro Sula leaves at 3:10 today. She said they hope to secure transfer from San Pedro Sula to Roatan this evening but may not be able to do so until tomorrow morning. She has contacted the Dive Shop and the Dive Shop is calling Hidden Garden Cabins to let them know what's going on. I sent an email to Hidden Garden and am hopeful someone will get back to me so I can take care of the payment for tonight's room.

Laura Williams said...

We're all arrived and enjoying lovely, rainy Roatan. Thanks for all your help!!

Lisa said...

Thanks to all who helped us communicate.