The Rileys have spent the last 2 months fighting illness after illness. It has been one sick winter for us all (mainly Katie and me), and we are READY FOR SPRING! I cannot wait for the day when I can open up this house and let in some fresh air. Kyle has decided he wants to change his name to "Coyote." I'm not sure what prompted this decision, but he did tell his teacher that he would only answer to "Coyote" from now on. Katie is busy working on tumbling since she wants to try out to be a 7th grade cheerleader. Prayers accepted. The school she will be attending has roughly 1000 students! I imagine there will be some mighty competition. Emily is assuming the role of a typical 13-year-old...but we still love her. She is getting pretty fancy on Rock Band - she can play that guitar! Joe works...all the time. And I gripe about working...all the time.
4 comments:
How was Honduras
Pictures???
It was great. Mom and Dad have the most and best photos. They should definitely share!
The Rileys have spent the last 2 months fighting illness after illness. It has been one sick winter for us all (mainly Katie and me), and we are READY FOR SPRING! I cannot wait for the day when I can open up this house and let in some fresh air.
Kyle has decided he wants to change his name to "Coyote." I'm not sure what prompted this decision, but he did tell his teacher that he would only answer to "Coyote" from now on.
Katie is busy working on tumbling since she wants to try out to be a 7th grade cheerleader. Prayers accepted. The school she will be attending has roughly 1000 students! I imagine there will be some mighty competition.
Emily is assuming the role of a typical 13-year-old...but we still love her. She is getting pretty fancy on Rock Band - she can play that guitar!
Joe works...all the time.
And I gripe about working...all the time.
Post a Comment