Prayers needed for Nicki - Jot's wife
The following information is from Nicki's FB post on April 2, 2011:
Last Tuesday, I was having some trouble with the eyesight in my left eye. By Wednesday, 50% of my vision was gone and by Thursday, about 80% was gone. On Thursday, I saw a ophthalmologist who diagnosed me with optic neuritis and referred me to a neurologist. Saw the neurologist, who was concerned that I formed a clot due to all the IVF hormones that could have killed my eye tissue OR that this could be optic neuritis which could be a potential sign of MS. MRI last night determined it was optic neuritis and that I had some lesions in my brain that may indicate MS. Right now I am at IU Hospital for IV medications to hopefully help salvage my eyesight & figure out if this is MS or not. So again needing prayers. Very scared & worried but as always know if God brings us to it, He will bring us through it!!!
1 comment:
Talked to Elmer and said that Nicki will have a spinal tap tomorrow. That is the finally test for MS. The Doc gave her a list Of MS Doc to pick one. Her eye sight should return in a month.
Elmer was taking care of Lane.
Post a Comment