Hi, fam!
Not much internet access here in Kathmandu, but I wanted to quickly say we've arrived safe and sound. I can't wait to tell you all more about it; this morning we met with the deputy prime minister; now we're getting ready to head out for lunch and a visit to the Monkey Temple later this afternoon. I basically haven't slept since Friday so things are a bit blurry, but, it's awesome.
Much love!
Laura
Not much internet access here in Kathmandu, but I wanted to quickly say we've arrived safe and sound. I can't wait to tell you all more about it; this morning we met with the deputy prime minister; now we're getting ready to head out for lunch and a visit to the Monkey Temple later this afternoon. I basically haven't slept since Friday so things are a bit blurry, but, it's awesome.
Much love!
Laura
1 comment:
Cat (or Kat?) is still doing well, so don't fret and get some sleep!
Post a Comment