Today is the first day of classes here at good ole Indiana University. The students are out in full force and I've already heard several stories from customers and coworkers of arrogant students walking out in front of their cars to get to class. Looks like it will be another interesting year! Jen and I are pretty excited about the first football game this Saturday and are all geared up for some tailgating! Will anyone be around??
I dont know how the weather was up North or in Paoli this weekend, but it was GORGEOUS here in Bloomington! Jen and I spent all day outside yesterday just lying on the grass. We pitched my tent and got some neighbors out and had a little cook-out with them. It was a nice way to end a good weekend.
Today I'm spending the day working and putting together caterers, decorators and invitations for a pool party that Irwin Union is hosting next Saturday. It's a lot of fun and I'd like to do more party planning, so if you know anyone looking for some help putting things like that together, let me know! Lord knows I need a side job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know the bank is happy to have you plan their events and all with a great smile!
Post a Comment