Monday, September 10, 2007

Just because

Because no one has posted in a while, I'm taking it upon myself to fill you in on the delights of my life. :-)
I had a pretty good weekend watching movies with Jen, Nate, Jeff, and Jake but the highlight of my weekend was visiting with Pops and Tutu at Mort and Lisa's house. Greg, Sarah, and I drove up there on Saturday in hurricane type rain (it took us close to two hours to get there!) and then we went the wrong direction for 20 minutes. Thank God mom called us when she did or we would have ended up in downtown Indy! Sarah made a delicious graham cracker pie and Mort made a wonderful Chinese dinner, chopsticks and all! The food was great, but the company was even better. Thanks to Mort and Lisa for making all of us feel right at home!
On Sunday we finally had our Irwin Union Pool Party that I've been planning for the past 3 weeks. It was a smash hit and guests seemed to really have enjoyed themselves. Smokin' Jacks catered the event and we had swimming, basketball, capture the flag, water balloon toss, pool, Foosball, and air hockey. I think we are thinking of doing another event with kids at the Wonderlab and possibly even a tailgate tent at one of the games (a little competition for David... :-P).
Speaking of David's tailgate... I hope to see you all there on Saturday! Two tailgates in a row for me so it'll be worth noting! haha.

1 comment:

David said...

Game time is noon....come early for some breakfast.