Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally a little break

We just rolled into Manchester Center,VT last night. The rain has held of for 2 days now and it is making it a little more enjoyable,it makes it feel less like a job.

Stacy and I are both doing well but ive come under the weather the past day and I need a little break. We plan on taking a day off today so my throat can get a little better and we should be walking our way into Mass in the next 3 days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys are making good progress.

Carrie said...

insane....that's my first thought...i could NEVER do it! I am totally impressed by you two!! I had trouble going to church camp for five days without a washer and dryer, sleeping in a bunk bed, sharing a bathroom.....months in the mountains...never a reality for me...i'm too much of a baby. Post when you can!

Angela said...

I'm hiking the Adirondacks in New York in the next few days but I'll sip water from my baby-camel pak and nibble snacks... and go back to my nice lodge room at night ... total baby-hiking compared to what you two are doing!! Hang tough!