Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Days

Text Color
Megan and Destiny

Henry's clearing at Mom and Dad's - Here's where the deer gather


At the Peaks (She didn't spend all her time on the ground!)

We're now on day 4 of NO SCHOOL here in Paoli! We had about four inches of snow, then a whole day of icing, then more snow on top of that! Even the side roads in town are still hazardous; I can't imagine what the country roads are like. Megan and her friends have enjoyed time at the Peaks and sledding out at Mom and Dad's. They built an incredible ramp. David and I are going to try it later today! Anyone interested in skiing/snowboarding/sledding should come on down! The snow is perfect. How's the weather elsewhere?

6 comments:

J.B. said...

81 on thursday but it is going to cool down to 70 for the super bowl. but the down side is no snow days so you can go fishing instead of school.

Carrie said...

In Avon, we had one snow day and two two-hour delays....kids have been busy sledding at the big hill at the park - i have been busy trying to dig out my driveway! I have given up the idea of keeping my new car clean! I miss the Florida heat! What in the world am I doing still living here in Indiana??!!

Karen said...

What kind of car did you get? We're out of the loop down here.

Laura Williams said...

We have snow in Chicago, but no hills for sledding. This, I've determined, is a huge problem.

Katie said...

there is snow snow and more snow!

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool. Who doesn't love a snow day.

Does Megan prefer Skiis or boards