Mom and Dad at Circle Center. We went to the Riverdance Show
on Saturday afternoon. They had all kinds of Celtic dances and music
I had never seen before. It was awesome to watch!
It's kind of hard to see what's going on, but I wanted to show
off these killer windows all over the Stutz Building. On
Friday night, i went to this giant art show downtown with my
friend Evan and his family. The building was previously an
automobile factory (in the 20's) that has been converted
into individual artist studios/apartments. Once a year,
the building is opened up to the public. (to look at vintage cars,
talk to the artists about their work, and walk through their studios)
It was fun to be surrounded by so many creative people.

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun- in your own backyard! Don't have to travel far to see cool stuff.
I used to walk by Stutz every day... did you get pizza at Datsa Pizza? (It's so good!)
Post a Comment