
This first one is just of me, but I had to throw it in there because I like it! I can't get enough of those flowers in the background!

This is John and me on campus. It was a beautiful day! We were supposed to have rain, but it ended up working in our favor! Apparently there was a huge celebration downtown so we had some good, live music to listen to while posing for the camera!
Here we are in front of the student building... the flowers are gorgeous!


This is some random person's yard in Bloomington. She had really nice tulips.
This is a series of pictures Eric took of John tickling me. Eric put them all together and I thought it was pretty cute.
4 comments:
good pix.. when do I get one?
Beautiful!
Love your pictures!! They are so clear and relaxed.
cute pix!!!
Post a Comment