Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Into the Wild....again

Tomorrow Stacy and I leave for Georgia with my dad to start our hike North to Maine. A year of prep, training, and hard work for the money we are ready to complete the AT from end to end. We will have a trail journal that will be transcribed by my dad (although i think he will need some help) and should be updated about every 5-8 days.

This is truly bound to be a great adventure with stories that will last and lifetime. We will be writing all our thoughts and taking tons of pictures to help share our journey the best we can.

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=273050

Wes and Stacy

4 comments:

Carrie said...

i'm looking forward to hearing all about it!!!

Pops & Tutu said...

I will be watching for all the latest. How long do you think it will take?

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with the Trail Journal site. Should we look forward to three months of journals?

Lisa said...

I wish I could do it. It's so exciting. Can't wait to live vicariously through you. (ok Carrie, did I spell it right?)