Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pitch-in at the Riley Resort!

Wanna hear some good stories from our resident Marine? Plan to attend a pitch-in at the Riley Resort on Saturday, August 22nd! The Rileys will provide the venue, meat, swimming pool, hot tub, and horseshoes. Please RSVP in the comment section and let us know what you might want to bring (so we don't have duplicates!)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll bring the Marine, his girlfriend, my husband, baked beans, and anything left over from the open house the previous Sunday.

Laura Williams said...

What about me, Mom? You're bringing me, aren't you?

Angela said...

You are on your own, Laura! (Hannah can't get used to that, either!) We are coming. I'll bring dessert/something/don't know yet. This will be fun!!

David said...

I will bring the cornhole & the skill required to kick some butt.

Katie said...

Due to my absence at Tutu's 75th i thought it would be appropriate to say that i live there so in circumstances i will be there.

Angela said...

Yes, we missed you Katie Grace!

Karen said...

In addition to cornhole, we'll also bring some salads.