HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
HANNAH KATHLEEN PARKER ! ! ! !
Happy Birthday to you!!! I was telling Megan about the first time I saw you-so small and had your little fanny sraight up in the air.
Happy Birthday, Hannah Banana!!!
Great dinner at Sweet Grass in Bloomington. Thanks to David, Karen, Megan, Tutu, Bret and John for making it a fun party for Hannah! Try it next time you are in town.
It was great to celebrate with you tonight! Happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!! I was telling Megan about the first time I saw you-so small and had your little fanny sraight up in the air.
Happy Birthday, Hannah Banana!!!
Great dinner at Sweet Grass in Bloomington. Thanks to David, Karen, Megan, Tutu, Bret and John for making it a fun party for Hannah! Try it next time you are in town.
It was great to celebrate with you tonight! Happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment