They did A LOT of riding.. chasing cows out of the woods and into the fields
The Haslers and the Todds join in -
all neighbors jumping in to help move the cattle
to the spring-fed fields for winter (the spring/creek can be seen off to the left of Bret's shoulder.. the cows broke right through the ice and watered there after the long walk)
They are headed down the road... right toward me- oh. my!!
All the guys were at the top of the hill... and I was at the bottom..alone!
my police training on directing traffic was the only resource I had!
Ralph entices the cows with the hay
They all didn't really seem interested!
Greg - with Emma and Buddy -riding Jack through the field...
it was 14 degrees but we were all bundled up so not too bad!
The dogs were dead tired at the end of the day!
I bet Henry and Ava would have loved chasing cows!
all neighbors jumping in to help move the cattle
to the spring-fed fields for winter (the spring/creek can be seen off to the left of Bret's shoulder.. the cows broke right through the ice and watered there after the long walk)
All the guys were at the top of the hill... and I was at the bottom..alone!
my police training on directing traffic was the only resource I had!
They all didn't really seem interested!
it was 14 degrees but we were all bundled up so not too bad!
The dogs were dead tired at the end of the day!
I bet Henry and Ava would have loved chasing cows!
1 comment:
giddyup!!!
Post a Comment