Friday, January 15, 2010

New Home!

Hi, family!

In case you haven't heard, I got a job! I'll be working at the Center for Housing Policy in Washington, DC as a research associate. Clearly I haven't started yet, but it sounds like one of my initial projects will be foreclosures -- just like my thesis. It seems like it's going to be a great fit.

The job, you might notice, requires a pretty big move. Good-bye, Chicago shopping weekends, hello Washington lobbying/prostesting trips??? In any case y'all should visit. My new apartment is at 230 Rhode Island Avenue NE (No. 211). I'm pretty excited to have an apartment -- with a bedroom! -- to myself again;it's a big step up in the world.

I'm headed out that way 24 January -- so soon! But feel free to start booking now for Spring Break trips, etc.

5 comments:

J.B. said...

it might concern me if you show up at my house now.
good deal for Laura

Angela said...

If you need to know anything about foreclosure law... it's my biz.... can't wait to see the new place. I'll be there in April....

Pops & Tutu said...

Good news ... Are you at the Garden Apt.?

Unknown said...

Congratulations, sounds exciting.

Karen said...

Congratulations! Very excited for you!