Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Greetings from Cuba!

Hello there!

Good ol Eric has made it down to Cuba safe and sound (although our boat did break down in transit from one side of the bay to the other. Not a good first showing for my work with the Navy...). I don't have too much time to describe a whole lot right now, and really I wouldn't know where to begin anyways! Naturally, the weather here is great given that it's the Caribbean - warm, humid, and breezy. We've just been doing some intro classes and the like and are just learning the ropes of what we'll be doing while down here. We should be pretty busy for the next few days and even into the weekend, so it may be a little bit before I get a chance to update more, but rest assured it's on my To Do list!

Sorry this is a quick one but I just wanted to send a few lines your way! I hope you're all having a great April up north and taking good care of yourselves!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good to know you're there safely. We're thinking of you! Take good care of yourself!

Angela said...

Gotta get Skype loaded up for Tutu so she can see you! Glad you are settling in on your new adventure!

Laura Williams said...

Two things:

(1) Post your skype info. We can trade. It'll be exciting.

(2) Post your address. You don't have to write me back (but it'd be nice).

David said...

The 1st 3 rounds are on me when we get back together again. We're very proud of you!!