Loved those days!
let's plan an egg hunt for next Easter - those were good times!
Who doesn't love an Easter egg hunt? Let's do it!
Wasn't that... yesteday? Seems like it. I think the kids should hide the eggs next time and WE will hunt for them!
Mark the date next year for an Easter egg hunt. I have some ideas for the hunt!
Bret said we are prob at the age where we can hide our own eggs...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Loved those days!
let's plan an egg hunt for next Easter - those were good times!
Who doesn't love an Easter egg hunt? Let's do it!
Wasn't that... yesteday? Seems like it. I think the kids should hide the eggs next time and WE will hunt for them!
Mark the date next year for an Easter egg hunt. I have some ideas for the hunt!
Bret said we are prob at the age where we can hide our own eggs...
Post a Comment