Yes, another birthday. I remember making your first birthday cake out at the farm. It was a cute one with a merry-go-round of animal cookies and a striped topper. Eat up today on cake and ice cream....
happy birthday, brother! have a great day - wish you could spend it with me!
what's wrong w/ me.....I read Mom's post as 'animal cookies and a stripper"....now that's a birthday!!!
that is funny, David.. I had to do a double-take myself!
I guess I'm the only normal one.Have a great birthday JB!
Happy Birthday, and remember...the key to happiness is bad memory and good health.
thanks from florida
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, another birthday. I remember making your first birthday cake out at the farm. It was a cute one with a merry-go-round of animal cookies and a striped topper. Eat up today on cake and ice cream....
happy birthday, brother! have a great day - wish you could spend it with me!
what's wrong w/ me.....I read Mom's post as 'animal cookies and a stripper"....now that's a birthday!!!
that is funny, David.. I had to do a double-take myself!
I guess I'm the only normal one.
Have a great birthday JB!
Happy Birthday, and remember...
the key to happiness is bad memory and good health.
thanks from florida
Post a Comment