After leaving Paoli at 2:00 am on Sunday, we finally made it here to south Lake Tahoe at about noon today (Monday)...a lesson in patience for me! It's just as beautiful as I remember it last year, although temps are a little cooler - daytime highs in the upper 40's and nightime lows in the 20's. Getting ready to drift off to sleep to the sound of the crashing waves...that sure beats the sound of traffic on North Gospel St.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks beautiful! Enjoy!
I worked with a REALTOR out there in South Lake Tahoe for our conference in Honolulu...let me know if you need to get in touch. ; )
jealous of your beautiful surroundings...it looks so peaceful - I have almost forgotten what peace sounds like.
"peace: it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." :)
Post a Comment