Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spring Break 2011





We are considering a trip to Sante Fe and Taos, New Mexico over Spring Break...possibly going Sunday, March 20 through the 24th or 25th...flying in to Albuquerque and then driving to Sante Fe for a night or two and then to Taos for a couple nights. Anyone else in the family interested?
History, art, nature, good food and wine, unique inns...what could be better?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have always wanted to go to New Mexico! Are you treating?

Karen said...

Well, no, but we promise to be good company! Seriously, we'd love have you join us!

I've ordered 3 books to be better prepared - The Spell of New Mexico (a collection of essays on the New Mexico state of mind), Edge of the Taos Desert, An Escape to Reality by Mabel Dodge Luhan, and Death Comes for the Archbishop by Willa Cather. I'll be happy to share! These were some of the recommended readings from the Backroads Company (they do bike tours there, but too pricey for us!).

You will probably need a little relaxation about that time...all that wedding planning and all!

Carrie said...

Would love to but our Spring Break is the week after yours....plus, I don't think having three kids tag along was part of the plans!