25 years? It only seems like yesterday.
i remember going to Valpo in winter thinking what was wrong with a June wedding
Even though I was well under 21 (only in the 7th grade), things about your wedding reception seem a bit fuzzy to me....
What a lucky day for the Fosters..
I remember riding to Valpo with Mom, Dad, Rachel and Jim in someone's(?) van and people sitting on lawn chairs because there were not enough seats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
25 years? It only seems like yesterday.
i remember going to Valpo in winter thinking what was wrong with a June wedding
Even though I was well under 21 (only in the 7th grade), things about your wedding reception seem a bit fuzzy to me....
What a lucky day for the Fosters..
I remember riding to Valpo with Mom, Dad, Rachel and Jim in someone's(?) van and people sitting on lawn chairs because there were not enough seats.
Post a Comment