
Joe and I took the kids to the Pacers v. Nets game last night. Everyone seemed to have a good time (running back and forth to the concessions stand). I'm not sure the kids knew there was a basketball game going on! Katie did make the jumbo-tron, but I couldn't get my camera phone ready in time to snap her picture on the scoreboard screen. Kyle loved to watch Boomer and Bowser run through the stands. Bowser even came up and gave Kyle a hug. (Of course, I didn't take my camera, so the pix of Kyle with Boomer is not so great...)
3 comments:
Sounds like that had a fun time. Kyle looks as cute as ever!
isn't your camera still in Florida? Good thing someone invented phone cameras....
Fun times! Kyle is such a cutie and he must be very brave. Megan was always terrified of dressed up characters. She would have been long gone if they even came close.
Post a Comment