It's 11:45 p.m. and I just came home from 549. Here's what I left:
Wes and Stacy were tending to Pops in the recliner. Tutu had gone to bed and was sleeping soundly. Eric just came in (yes, at 11:30) to stay the night to help. Greg, who, with Bret, provided some musical entertainment after we all had a nice Valentine's dinner, just brought me home. Hannah and Mitch were both out earlier in the day to visit and help get Pop's phone all re-set and programmed (you know how he HAS to have his phone and it didn't respond favorably to being dipped in his tea...).
There is a phrase in the law that came to mind tonight when I got home - Res Ipsa Loquitur.
It means, "The thing speaks for itself."
For once, I don't think I need to say anymore....
Good night, family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment