Joe fired up the pizza oven the other night...haven't made a "real" pizza in it yet....perhaps this weekend! Who's coming over?!?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
The Taj Mahal is Taking Shape!
Joe fired up the pizza oven the other night...haven't made a "real" pizza in it yet....perhaps this weekend! Who's coming over?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
give me notice before the grand opening and maybe i will try to attend
anytime you need scaffolding to build an outdoor grill you've done something....IMPRESSIVE....
I have a suggestion for a nickname for a massive oven, but it's rather (actually, completely) inappropriate. Not for writing down on the internet where everyone could read. Sorry.
well, Laura, you've piqued my interest....email me the name...emkatcj@sbcglobal.net
...tower of power ... man mansion .... towering inferno... pork butt inferno .... riley's racks ... kyle's kiln ... riley's reverberatory (look it up) ... joe's junket ... coming creations ... kiln' time ... bricks-n-brats (as in bratwurst) ...
I don't know, I agree with David's thoughts
Post a Comment