The reception after the hooding was a very nice affair with lots of food and champagne. Last night we went to a French restaurant in the uptown section of Chicago that Laura wanted to try and we all were able to enjoy it. Possibly more pictures to come of Mom and her bottle of wine.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Laura with Honors
The reception after the hooding was a very nice affair with lots of food and champagne. Last night we went to a French restaurant in the uptown section of Chicago that Laura wanted to try and we all were able to enjoy it. Possibly more pictures to come of Mom and her bottle of wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
congratulations, Laura!!
So very proud of you!
One more thing...are those words on Laura's earrings?
salute!
Yes! They are words! They are old typewriter keys and say "backspace". One of my two favorite pairs (the other I'm wearing today!).
And thanks, everyone!
Also, Mom, I'm still 25...
I was thinking you were a few months shy of 26! Congrats!!
great job Laura -- good pic and yes like the earings
Post a Comment