Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SAN

If anyone planning to go to San Diego for Eric's graduation, please let me know. I am planning to reserve hotel room(s) and would like to know how many. Hampton Inn Airport/Sea World is probably where we will be staying. They have a shuttle to the MCRD for both family day and graduation and their rate would be $107/night plus whatever taxes, etc. They offer a "hot continental" breakfast (is this oatmeal?), heated pool, and airport shuttles. Graduation is August 14 (Friday) and family day is August 13. Eric cannot leave the base until after graduation.
They suggest not making flights until week 9 in case they get injured.
Especially since it is expensive to change flights.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

That's if Angela doesn't find something cheaper and better.

Angela said...

We're in (& Tutu). Hamptons are good. I'll check my Hilton Honors online and see if I can find a deal. There is a Homewood suite there, too, and those are usually a pretty good deal with meals included.

J.B. said...

I would like to go also

Angela said...

Carrie tol me no - boo hoo. Are you in Joe/Sheri? David/Karen? Be a fun time!! Airline tix are cheap right now- round trip $230!

Laura Williams said...

Hey, mom! I'm in!

Unknown said...

We're going to discuss it this weekend.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately, school starts on the 12th.