sink the biz involes floating a shot glass in a bucket of beer...players pour beer into the shot glass...the player who makes the shot glass sink have to drink as they have 'lost' (I like to lose). if a player loses 3 times in a row they have to drink the bucket also...
4 comments:
Sink the bismark?? what's that a shot of whiskey dropped in a glass a beer?
Is that a empty mug in front of Tutu ? Pizza from Nicks sounds good
sink the biz involes floating a shot glass in a bucket of beer...players pour beer into the shot glass...the player who makes the shot glass sink have to drink as they have 'lost' (I like to lose). if a player loses 3 times in a row they have to drink the bucket also...
Oh, man. I want to go to Nick's so much right now.
Post a Comment