Sunday, September 6, 2009

labor day


On Friday Night, Fishers football played Westfield.
The whole family went over watch Hunter and our Tigers.


Saturday I went to Auburn to watch this gigantic classic car auction and antique show. It was essentially a garage sale that stretched a mile across. I am sitting in a '66 AC Cobra that has been repainted.



This was just one of many purchases yesterday. There was everything from reagan campaign buttons, pocket knives, hand made soap, stuffed ferrets, and projectors. All of these subs and speakers were just thirty bucks.

At the auction, one of the batmobiles were sold for 105,000 dollars. This Japanese man flew all the way to Auburn just to bid on the "Gotham City Cruiser" and add it to his fleet.




Ceramics II is my favorite part of the day. I made "Bertha" last friday.

2 comments:

Angela said...

aahhh..how sweet!

Pops & Tutu said...

looks like a fun weekend....