We saw 6! bears. The last one was right beside the cabin and wandered around for awhile. We watched from the deck and tried to get him to stay around so we could take more pictures but he was uncooperative. These pictures are random but I think they give you an idea of our short vacation.
All together I believe there were 90 pictures taken. Carrie, I will send you a disk and you can share with the other 2 families (although most of them are of us).
Joe cooked a fantastic birthday dinner for Carrie. He made like a dozen pizzas with all different toppings. It was wonderful. Mort and Joe got a lot of fishing in even though I left Mort's fly rod at home. (It was an accident--really!)
We shopped some, hiked some, and ate a lot. The kids all got along great and left the adults alone for the most part. The only downer was trying to get home through Seiverville. We will have to find an alternative route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment