Saturday, October 20, 2007

A looooonnnng hike for my 38th birthday!

This morning Mort, Lisa, Joe, Emily, and I hiked 4+ miles to Hen Wallows (sp?) Falls. It was a beautiful hike and fun to climb on all the rocks. I may have to have Wes teach me how to rock climb! (okay - maybe not..)

Lisa took lots of pix...She'll have to post them when she gets back to Greenfield.

Instead of hiking with us, Katie went horseback riding with the Craws - She's not much of a hiker....I can only listen to ...."I caaann't breathe....I'm not going to make it....This is toooooo hard....I'm thirsty....I'm getting dehydrated....." for so many miles.

Lisa and I visited the Fall Craft Fair today...same stuff - different year.

Joe Crocker is in the kitchen cooking up his tasty pizzas for all 14 of us!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It has been a nice day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Birthday!!!