Sunday, October 28, 2007

fantasy fest 2007


Tried to blog this on the way home and seems it did not take, may appear later ?? But took off for a quick weekend to Key West to check one more item off in my baby book. The 2007 version of Fantasy Fest, one step wilder than the Persimion Festival Parade. Posted just a few pics and if anyone would wish to view more pics they can go to www.fantasyfest.com and see plenty of more. A lot better than i expected and seems everyone enjoyed themselves at the 10 day event. they say there are around 50-70K people at this and that is probably correct. Have intentions of taking pops next year since i believe this will help get his BP from the 74/38 now and up a bit. and sorry Carrie but since we were not raised in a trailer I don't think this is something you should take your baby sister to.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think we should change the name of the blog to JB's travelogue....where to next weekend, JB?

Carrie said...

oh, angela, has it been more than a week since you went on vacation?????


Joe and I watched the parade on the Live Duval Street cam....I was embarrassed watching from home - I can't imagine being there!!!

Lisa said...

JB, I really enjoy your entries. They keep me entertained.