Saturday, November 10, 2007

A new nose for Laura?

For those who have not heard, yesterday Laura broke her nose playing soccer. Apparently she has a "bilateral fracture" in the center of her nose and a slight 'hook'-I don't know which direction. Monday, an ENT is to follow up with her. I just hope her allergies are not acting up at this time. It would be very uncomfortable to sneeze and blow her nose. She assures me she has lots of caregivers. She probably would not have gone to the ER if there had not been so much blood. When she got to the ER, they sent her right back. She must have looked bad.

3 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

I did not know about Laura's nose. What can they do for her? I know J.B. went through this.

Angela said...

Our family has entirely too much excitement! Do we need to do a road trip to Chicago?

Unknown said...

If they do reconstruction, be sure and ask for the jimmy durante