Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Birthday Girl

On the front porch at 313 E. Main St.

Swimming lesson at Bowen's pool

What a crew!

Celebrating Christmas with her favorite uncle
Hannah and Laura on the swing at the Sandy Hook house

Ok...I couldn't resist. I just knew I had some great shots of the birthday girl. In my quest to find some "little Laura" pics, I came across some fun photos of the cousins. I hope these bring a smile to your face just as they did mine.

I hope you've had a wonderful day, Laura!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh aren't they all so cute!? Thanks, Karen. I enjoyed the walk down memory lane!

Laura Williams said...

Thanks so much! I had a wonderful birthday, but wish I could have celebrated with y'all...

Carrie said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Laura!! We were down at "the farm" where there is limited Internet (who'd know such a place still exists?!)! Anyway, I was unable to post on your actual b-day! Hope it was great!!!!