Monday, April 28, 2008

Em's Trip to the State Museum

three of my friends from my class

pix of train for kyle :)

isn't it lifelike?
crazy ladder art by the canal


I also went on a field trip...I went to the Indiana State Museum. I had fun looking outside by the canal at the crazy county artwork. I took lots of pictures...here are a few.
I had to have my teacher turn the flash off every single time because I just couldn't figure it out.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

that post was from Emily...she used my account!

Pops & Tutu said...

Love your pictures. You will have to show me around the museum sometime. love

Angela said...

Awesome Pictures, Emily! Looks like a fun time....

Karen said...

I love the way you posted, Emily. What a great job! I want to know more about the crazy country artwork.

Lisa said...

Karen, it is COUNTY. Each county is represented all around the building with something that is unique to that county. It really is interesting.

Karen said...

TYPO!