Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Social Event of the Year

Last night was our Public Service Auction Gala. It's an annual fund raiser to support the Amy Bosman Scholarship Fund, or, money for students who get unpaid summer internships. (I'm hoping for one this year.) It was tons of fun, except that I lost my phone somewhere during the course of the night...


Me! If you're wondering why I have two drinks, it's because I needed to hold it for a friend. No, actually, the bar was about to close and I needed to stock up. You gotta get your money's worth at these things.



My friends Julie, Meredith, Leslie, Elise, Angie, Christine and Angela. And me, of course. We had tons of fun, and came away from the evening with a brunch (by Mere and her roommate) . We're pretty excited about it.



Apparently I was really excited about the dancing. So was Angie. And everyone else, really. What a fun night!

2 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

School sure looks like fun..Love

Carrie said...

sign me up for grad school!

Seriously, Laura, I am not surprised you lost your phone!!