Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I noticed Sara and Greg did not get the pictures posted yet, but I thought I would let you know that for the first time in nearly 73 years, Mom mowed a yard. She was determined that no one else was going to do it. Yesterday, she mowed the entire south side of the yard and now she is doing the north. She just needs a trimmer to finish up. She doesn't realize how big this yard really is, not to mention it slopes. This is not a good yard for your first experience. I suppose that now she has mastered lawn care, we should teach her how to pump her own gas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get yourself a little pickup truck and a straw hat and you've got a summer business.

Angela said...

Positively frightening! But, stay tuned because tomorrow, mom is fertilizing the lawn. Now, if we could just find some dirt for those holes....