Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paoli Prom

Time for pictures at Ethan's house

Megan and the birthday girl

Posing with Ethan's brother Drew and his date

Megan and Andrea, her exchange student friend from Italy
Finally...done with pictures and headed to prom!

Last night was the big night - prom! Megan went with her good friend Ethan White... most of you know him from our tailgating get-togethers. She and all her friends had a great time together making special high school memories.

5 comments:

Pops & Tutu said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures. Glad she had a great time..love

Unknown said...

That's a pretty dress!

Angela said...

Wow! Doesn't Megan look gorgeous ... must be a family trait...

Carrie said...

Katie and I drove through the PHS parking lot to check out the other prom attendees.....Megan was, by far, the most beautiful one there...(not that we had any doubt!)

Emily said...

I hope I have a prom dress as pretty as yours!:)