She sure looks cute in her blue! It also sounds like she knows how to play soccer. love
goals -- tell her we are looking for a yellow card !!
Congratulations on the wins!
Way to go!! (I don't know what a "yellow card" is...)
doesn't she ever play over this way???? I want to catch a soccer game and a lacrosse game sometime this season!
can one tailgate @ a soccer game?sounds like a party!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She sure looks cute in her blue! It also sounds like she knows how to play soccer. love
goals -- tell her we are looking for a yellow card !!
Congratulations on the wins!
Way to go!! (I don't know what a "yellow card" is...)
doesn't she ever play over this way???? I want to catch a soccer game and a lacrosse game sometime this season!
can one tailgate @ a soccer game?
sounds like a party!!!
Post a Comment