Monday, April 14, 2008

FOR SALE...

We decided we didn't need 6 vehicles so we are selling the Olds Bravada. I hate to see it go -it's been a great car. It's a 2001, AWD, (incredible in bad weather - drove in blizzards without a hitch), leather, loaded, CD/AM/FM, power-all, 112,500 miles and slightly dinged (Greg and Hannah drove it...) You cannot hurt this tank - it is rugged! Fairly new tires, new battery, new fuel something-or-other -- I have a glove box full of receipts for stuff I've fixed and replaced... if you know of anyone that is interested... it is for sale. Picture coming later... it's too dark now to take a pix... AP

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you forgot to include an asking price.

J.B. said...

is this the foster blog or craiglist ? and i was thinking that would make a good christmas gift for someone

Angela said...

private sale blue book price- it's about $5k, I think.