Sorry for no pictures yet. We didn't bring the cord and my disc does not seem to work in anyones laptop. We are busy,busy,busy. Yesterday, the females went to the outlet mall and spent hours and $$. Unbelievablely, Mom did not buy anything. We tried but she just couldn't find anything she needed or wanted. Carrie and I made up for her share to help beat the recession. Today, the Rileys are headed for the Magic Kingdom while Mort and I opted to go to a water park instead. Mom says she wants to stay here and read. She's probably just looking for some quiet because Kyle is not quiet unless he is asleep. Kyle has really enjoyed everything. He is so inquisitive and smart. In no time he has things figured out. The best Kyle story was on Monday. While JB (or BJ as Kyle keeps calling him) took the big boys fishing, we went shopping locally. We were in Penneys we Mom and I recieved a call from Carrie that Kyle had escaped from the dressing room wearing only his diaper. He was running (really running) from Carrie and she could not corner him. The funny part was he had his diaper, a red backpack that he had picked up somewhere and he was dragging a huge stuffed elephant. He stopped to see how close Carrie was when I snuck up behing him and grabbed him.
Last night we went out to dinner with JB (BJ) and Barb. We had a little excitement on the way there, maybe Joe or Carrie will enlighten you all. I am not a very good storyteller and I would hate for any of you to miss all the nuances.
Eric had a good time and was reluctant to go home but he has arrived safely back in Bloomington just in time to work the aud with Bill Clinton.
We are having lots of fun. JB (BJ) is an excellent host. Before he leaves for any reason (usually work), he makes sure we are all set for the day. He's in and out a lot, but at night he is always gone. We're not sure where he goes, but he is always here bright and early the next morning.
Time to get ready for the water and sun. Oh, did I mention that every day so far it has been sunny and in the low 80's?
More later
L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, Carrie... what's the story? it's like a cliff-hanger.....
Post a Comment